This is an updated version of the Novation Automap Control Remote map 1.4.5 with the addition of over 500 rack extensions including new players.
It includes all the stock Reason 10 devices, Player devices and over 500 rack extension devices.
To install, just replace the existing Novation Automap Control RemoteMap file with this one. You will then be able to map the controls using the Novation Automap software.
We advise to backup your original Novation Automap Control RemoteMap file first.
Windows 7, Windows 10 Installation
- Open Windows Explorer and the Root of C: Drive
- In the address bar type %programdata% and hit enter. This will bring you to a hidden folder c:\programdata. From there you can find the Propellerhead Software folder then the Remote folder then the Maps folder.
- Inside the maps folder, locate the Novation folder and the file Novation Automap Control.remotemap. Backup this file to another location before continuing.
- In the Novation Automap zip file is one file, with the same file name Novation Automap Control.remotemap, copy this file here overwriting the original file.
- Restart Reason and your new Novation Automap should be loaded. You will still need to map each of your Novation controls to each device parameter using the Automap software.
Mac OS X
- Backup the file, Novation Automap Control.remotemap from the folder, Macintosh HD\Library\Application Support\Propellerhead Software\Remote\Maps\Novation to another location.
- Copy the file Novation Automap Control.remotemap from the Novation Automap zip file, to the following directory on your computer: Macintosh HD\Library\Application Support\Propellerhead Software\Remote\Maps\Novation, overwriting the original file.
- Restart Reason and your new Novation Automap should be loaded. You will still need to map each Novation control to each device parameter witnin the Automap software.
|Release date:||July 25, 2017|
|Last updated:||July 14, 2018|
|Product type:||Reason RemoteMap|
|Requirements:||Novation Automap Controller|